Pages

Friday 17 February 2017

WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!!!!!

 Hola!
Welcome back everyone...
For the new viewers my name is Leanah and I am 10 years old. I am in room 10 and I am also a year 6 this year. My friends names are Riiana, Jessica and Dora.

I like all the colours. All my hobbies are drawing, colouring, musical.ly and netball.  

I think that netball is the best sport in the world. My position in netball is goal attack and goal shoot. Occasionally I play defence and centre. 

My favourite books to read are TombQuest by Michael Northrop.
I have already read the first book.

This is a photo of my friend in my class..

Riiana, Dominic, Jessica, Kain, Tyra, Mary, Liza, Tristan, Fakaola, Joanlisi, Malia, Konzay,  Tupou, Brazie, Peni and finally.... Me! 










We all work together and cooperate well.

My favourite video game is Minecraft. I play a lot with my big brother.

The last thing I have to tell you is
I LOVE SCHOOL and I hope you do too.

2 comments:

jolie said...

Kia Ora Leanah

I really like your work especially when you said that Netball is the best sport in the world. Because I have a thing for netball as well I used to play Goal defence and Centre. Do you know that Netball is starting in April at AMI stadium.Maybe we'll see each other when it starts.And also who's your favourite Netball player from the Silver Ferns.

Unknown said...

Hi Leanah, it is very important to work together and cooperate with each other well. It'll be very rewarding to see that you and all of room 10 can make this happen. Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment